To get started, simply click on Unit 1 in the syllabus below, do not login.If you have any technical trouble with the course or if you have questions, you can contact our support team by clicking on the "Help" widget in the bottom left of the window.
- This course is designed as an introduction to the JumpRope Teacher Dashboard but can be taken by any school staff, administrator or teacher.
- You can expect this course to take about 1.5 to 2 hours to complete.
- The first time that you take the course you'll need to finish in one sitting so that you can confirm completion of the course in Unit 4.
- After completing the course you're welcome to access lessons any time you need to, you can even skip through units to find the information that you need.
- The course is not scored, correct and incorrect answers are not tracked, therefore, please explore the question and answer selections to make sure that you read all of the provided "hints".
- You will need to have access to your teacher account for certain Units in this course. Make sure to contact the JumpRope administrator at your school or district if you don't yet have access to your account.
~The JumpRope Team